Muzun for Humanitarian & Development (MHD) is a civil society and Non-for -profit organization registered in Turkey, Gaziantep since 2015.
Kütük No 27-019-070
Providing humanitarian and developmental services and assistance to the most vulnerable communities of displaced people and residents inside Syria and neighboring countries, men, women and children to reach a Syrian civil society capable of facing the circumstances and involving them in the decision-making process and influence in its
- Assisting the displaced and the socially and economically vulnerable and providing them with the necessary assistance to improve their conditions and alleviate their suffering.
- Planning programs that are sustainable and reach all beneficiaries of support.
- Supporting the internally displaced within the camps and providing services that preserve lives, considering the principles of humanitarian work.
- Supporting local communities through sustainable development projects and livelihoods and focusing on groups of women for training and ensuring dependence on them in the coming stages.
- Work to integrate protection activities during project planning and implementation, giving priority to children and women, and considering those with special needs and the elderly.