Muzun for Humanitarian & Development (MHD) is a civil society and Non-for -profit organization registered in Turkey, Gaziantep since 2015.
The NGO was founded by professional humanitarian workers engaged in the Syria response. We come from the communities affected by the conflict. We have set up this organization in order to support fellow Syrians with relief and non-relief assistance to maintain their under-pressured resilience and help them cope with the challenging conflict environment. In our work we focus on the most vulnerable including persons with special needs, children and women. As a grassroots organization, our work is community-led and therefore owned and sustainable.
We have presence across Syria. MHD operates in Aleppo governorate (A’zaz, Jarablus, Al Baba and Western countryside), Idleb, Hama Countryside, Daraa , Qunaytera and some besieged areas like ( Ar Ratan and Eastern Ghota).
To the donors:
- Employment support in the direction assigned to it.
- Provide information that concerns us about our work.
- Adhere to the Core Humanitarian, Sphere, HAP and donor standards.
- Permanent communication with him, and consultation of opinion.
- Highlight the appropriate media to support it.
- Provide proper recognition.
To the beneficiaries:
- Consider the psychological and social aspects of the beneficiaries.
- We preserve the dignity of the beneficiary, and we guarantee certain privacy cases.
- We coordinate with concerned associations and organizations to complete care
according to specialization.
- We help to create an enabling environment for integration into aspects of life.
- Activate CRM to ensure community participation in project implementation thorough
providing feedback & complaint.
- Adhere in Humanitarian principles, Do not Harm, Ethics and professional standards
Monitoring & Evaluation:
In order to monitor the performance and effectiveness of our projects, and to improve the
delivery of future projects, MHD regularly conducts M&E activities for its projects through
internal team. We are committed to including monitoring and evaluation components into
projects planning and delivery wherever possible. In addition to conducting external
evaluations by independent consultants and authoritative bodies, MHD is also
strengthening internal & external capacity for learning.
MHD strengthens the capacity of local communities to find local solutions to challenges
that people in Syria face. MHD is committed to building long-term manufacturing
partnership. MHD respects the humanitarian principles and human rights and is
committed by the ethical standards to ensure no harm during implantation of the projects
in the targeted communities. Furthermore, MHD provides support that increase women’s
and marginalized groups’ access to the quality services, healthcare and economic